Monday, August 19, 2013

September 19, 2013
I forgot to write one thing in my letter home.
It is amazing to see the role of the Holy Ghost in our lessons. Just the other day we were teaching a woman in our area and I felt prompted to share a story from the Book of Mormon that was applicable to her situation. I knew the story, but I didn't know where to find it. Immediately, her daughter came in and gave me that second to open my scriptures and find the exact chapters to share. Heavenly Father had given me that prompting, provided the opportunity to search, and then helped her realize the importance of studying the Book of Mormon. She felt the spirit we were able to be edified together. Wow! This work is amazing!
I'm so grateful to have this chance to share the gospel!
Love,
Sister Herring

No comments:

Post a Comment