Monday, January 20, 2014

Laura Kesler laurakesler2@gmail.com
4:50 AM (5 hours ago)
to sewingmomma_830me
Hi, my name is Laura Kesler and we live in Roanoke, VA. My husband's name is Matt. We have four children, our oldest Haley who passed away about six and a half years ago (she would be 16 now). Our second is named Taylor and she is 14. Our third is Dessa and she is 6. Our fourth one is Chase and he is 4. We truly enjoyed having your daughters in our home. Your daughters are wonderful and have such sweet spirits! They definitely brought the spirit into our home and helped me personally with love and support. I know you are proud of your daughters and the work they are doing. It was so hard to see them go. I hope they are doing well in their new areas. I miss them and love them.

I apologize for taking so long to send these photos as they were taken a while back. I was going to post to Facebook but I thought I would let you do that if you would like. 










No comments:

Post a Comment